Best Blogger Tips KING of Jeshurun IN GOD WE TRUST! | KING of Jeshurun


Receive E-Mail Updates:

Pin It


Get Gadget

IN GOD WE TRUST!

|
Unknown | Thursday, April 30, 2009 | Best Blogger Tips 4 Comments so far

The Bible is clear that a child of God must and should trust God in every aspect of his life. Trusting always accompanies Praying for the needs and requirements and the needed logistical support to execute the plan of God in our lives. So trusting in God first means having faith in God and exercising the same faith in our lives. Exercising our faith needs time the time appointed by God. So we need to trust, pray and wait with patience for the fulfillment of the promises of God in our lives.



The Bible says:
“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added to you” (Matt 6:33).
GOD is the source of all blessings!

It is clear that the person who trusts God first in their life will definitely seek first the kingdom of God in Hs life. Because we see the principle in (Matt 6:33).well when God called me to do evangelism, I said God I have no money with me How I can do ministry. In 2007 my contract with an organization was completed and God compelled me to start a worship centre But without a single paisa in my hand. Previously I earned nearly 5lacs Indian Rupees invested them in stock market and other mutual funds. I was thinking getting rich so that I can contribute for the ministry of God.But Intially God wanted me to obey to his plan.

“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!



No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money” (Matt 6:19-24).




I was concentrating on earning money and helping to ministry.Because my mind was filled with the principle getting rich and doing ministry. But what was the principle of God? “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added to you” (Matt 6:33).However I was unable to sense this principle in my life and especially not concentrating on the Unique call of God. God told me I have given you the Vision and Mission with spiritual gifts to fulfill my great commission. How many souls you have won?. My answer was nill!.So suddenly the brunt of the economic recession hit me as a result my stock portfolio declined from 100%-5%.Only God left me with 0%.Then I realized God why you did allow me I was thinking to earn money and do ministry. God said: “ My Child you are spending all of you time in trusting me and thinking about me but never exercising your faith in me, that’s fine!Now I want you to exercise your faith in me, I don’t want to bother you anymore but soon will hit with some more losses in your life if you are not going to obey my plan…”

God exhorted me saying:


“What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to him, “Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do. You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that–and shudder. You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless? Was not our ancestor Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God's friend. You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone. In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction? As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead” (James 2:14-26)..


Then I said, “ God what is this situation? Iam going to die with my losses and you are asking me to do ministry. I don’t have single person with me to teach word? Where shall I teach? To whom shall I teach?

And I thought of quitting my spirituality, and even quitting my life! Because of the pains I have undergone. Literally I thought I would die, God controlled the situations because I started seeking his kingdom & righteousness first”.

But God showed me the place there was not even a single person. Only my parents were present and God told me to preach His word. I started preaching the word slowly God started doing his work. I thought I can do ministry only by money but God proved it is wrong. Because God works by his spirit.”

“So he said to me, “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty” (Zech 4:7).

“Listen, my beloved brethren: has God not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which he promised to those who love Him?”(James 2:5).


Today God healed many people, changed the drunkards, Adulterers, established the broken families, healing the broken hearts all this without a single paisa in my hand. On April 12th Easter God blessed me to fulfill his great commission: by give the first Baptism to 5 new Believers who changed their sinful life and accepted Christ as their savior and moving forward in their faith.

The principle is “seek ye first the kingdom of god and his righteousness”


I now came to understand trusting God means “Seeking his kingdom& righteousness first”.


Today in the world and in India is the time of elections for Assembly and Parliament. Many news channels interviewed the people. Almost without exception, everyone interviewed expressed similar ideas. Some were eloquent, some spoke with hesitation, some with a measure of confusion, but they all centered eventually on word-hope. Their hope was not the biblical hope of confidence in the Lord and in the Word of God.In effect, their hope was based on unrealistic expectations-a new face in the Parliament and Assembly. A new administration, a political change meant something better for them. Hope was the word they may be using. They were depending upon government-a government that has failed to fulfill its functions and obligations and have the greatest indebtedness in human history. They were depending on political parties, on a prime minister, on people, on a government that has shown tremendous fiscal irresponsibility. They thought the government either owed them a living or that change would bring something they wanted happiness. A better environment was just around the corner.

But what the Bible is saying in Relation to our trust on Other than God?


This is what the LORD says: “Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strengthand whose heart turns away from the LORD. He will be like a bush in the wastelands; he will not see prosperity when it comes.He will dwell in the parched places of the desert, in a salt land where no one lives” (Jer 17:5-6).

Yes it is cursed to trust in our parents, husband, wife, children,brothers,sisters,uncles,aunts, friends, colleagues, church members and relatives. We may have experienced and found that curse to be true as we depended on others than Almighty God. We depended on someone we thought was going to change everything for us, but they didn’t.

Being made happy is the person (The believer) who trusts (Batach) in the Lord” (Jer 17:7).
The word Batach is a Hebrew verb. This word is used for the faith-rest drill; some may call it as trust and live peacefully in the lord. Another word (Amen) is used for salvation by faith. Even the Greek transliterates amen the same.

“Now Abraham believed the [Amen] in the Lord; and it was credited to his account for righteousness” (Gen 15:6).


How much faith does it take to be saved? Just a little bit more than none at all. In the privacy of our own soul, we can speak inaudibly to God the Father and say, Father, I believe in Jesus Christ.That is all. How much faith is that? Just a little bit more than none at all.Inorder to be saved we require a little faith in Jesus.


The Bible says:”sirs, what must I do to be saved?” So they said,” Believe (Amen) on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household” (Acts 16:30-31).This is an Amen faith .
By contrast, batach is the faith of a believer applying the promises of God to problems of our life.


So where we are putting our trust?

Are we depending on a man? Are we depending on a government? Are we depending on an organization? Political change will not alter anything! Change means a different group of imperfect people come in with the same Old incompetence, the same old power lust. If we depend upon people, we are in the process of being cursed. But if we are depending upon God, we are in the process of being blessed.

Being blessed through trusting God and his word applied to our life makes us invisible heroes of faith, the positive impact of the Church Age believer through personal execution of the plan of God. This concept is the only way there will ever change that fulfills the principle.


“But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him.
He will be like a tree planted by the waterthat sends out its roots by the stream.It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green.It has no worries in a year of droughtand never fails to bear fruit.”(Jer 17:7-8).



“Water refers to Word of God. Water makes the tree grow.
“Grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ” (2 Pet 3:18).






What is the difference between the water and the stream?”Water”is the entire canon of scriptures. The “stream” is the word of God we are taught on a consistent basis by the Holy-spirit through Bible. The stream is where we take root. The roots are the problem solving devices that make the tree strong.







“It doesn’t fear when heat comes” (Jer 17:8).

Why is the believer being made happy without fear? Fear along with guilt, is an emotional complex of sins. The two sins together are destructive to our spiritual life. We cannot deal with adversities of life in fear, nor can we be motivated by guilt. The problem solving devices remove fear and guilt as false motivation.



“It doesn’t fear when heat comes” (Jer 17:8).

“Heat” is the outside pressures of adversity. To trust in the Lord on the defense line of the soul prevents the outside pressures of adversity from becoming the inside pressures of stress in the soul... We experience and see people suddenly become enthused with unrealistic expectations. The greater the unrealistic expectations, the greater the disappointments. From great disappointments follows disillusionment and reaction, depression, anxiety, worrying.angry, guilt complex, hatred, mental imbalance, phsychological disorders, varios phobias of life. This kind of problems are always exists in human history. With one exception. when your expectation is from the Lord, you are never succumb to the pressures of life but always trust the Lord and his promises made for us.


“Its leaves are always green” (Jer 17:8).

“Leaves” are a metaphor for our trusting in the Lord in our mind, soul&spirit and “always green” is applying the promises of God to our life.




“It has no worries in a year of droughtand never fails to bear fruit.”(Jer 17:8).

To “bear fruit” is the invisible impact of the believer growing in grace, functioning under his very own spiritual life, and executing the protocol plan of god for the church Age(Fulfilling the great commission of Lord[Matt 28:18]).Bearing fruit for us today is the Invisible impact of the Invisible heroes/heroines of faith.




Once Clarence Manion, the dean of the Notre Dame Law school from 1941-1952 was a professor and greatest thinker in AmericaSaid following statement about civilization:




“Man begins his existence in bondage,








And rises from bondage through spiritual faith,













From spiritual faith to courage,












From courage to liberty,













From liberty to abundance,













From abundance to selfishness,









From selfishness to complacency,









From complacency to apathy,













From apathy to democracy,










From democracy back into bondage”.




This is the cycle of civilization. The only hope of breaking this cycle is the believer who gives his attention to the word of God and obeys the “The great commission of the Lord”.


“He who gives attention to the word shall find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord”(Prov 16:20).


May we always trust the GOD first and execute his plan in our lives.

Selected Bibliography: “In whom Do You Trust? THE TRUE HOPE OF A NATION”by R.B.Thieme Jr.
Do you Like this message..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

4 comments:

Becky said... Best Blogger Tips

Sreedhar,
I liked your post. I am praying for you and your ministry. I am blessed to have found your website.
God bless you and your ministry.
-Becky

Isaiah 58:11
"The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail."

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you Becky!

wow! what a wonderful promise of blessing from the children of God.

sometimes God the Holy spirit talks to us through his children!

We should praise God for the wonderful promises He prepared for us!

please continue to pray for me and my ministry.Its wonderful to have the prayer partners.

May God Bless Us!

Becky said... Best Blogger Tips

Still praying...
:)

Jeshurun said... Best Blogger Tips

Yes Becky!

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Best Blogger TipsComment here

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails

KING OF JESHURUN

KING OF JESHURUN
Is The Privileged Member Of 100 Best " COALITION OF TORAH OBSERVANT MESSIANIC CONGREGATIONS"

Join KING OF Jeshurun FB Page