SIN is beautiful, charming, enticing, mesmerizing, thrilling, appealing, fascinating, beguiling, captivating, alluring, and deceitful. People are falling prey to the external characteristics of evil schemes. We see this taking place in every society, cultures, religions and among nations. It is happening in the day to day life of relationships, business entity, humanity, politics and film industry.
You know the exact instruction of God to invest your valuable income to invest in the Eternal Bank of God for the eternity.But still prefer to invest in the stock market, Mutual funds, Real estate, and etc.Which promises you of lucrative percentage of returns without guarantying under the terms and conditions subjected to volatile conditions of the market you invest. These patterns are very helpful to the carnal men and people of this world but not to the believer in Christ.
God has set certain patterns to be followed in our financial responsibility which gives us exact returns as promised by HIM when we hear His voice and obey without doubt.
When God says in His word to invest your time, talents, money for His Kingdom what will be your choice?
|Messiah love or Mammon love|
Serving God or Mammon interests?
“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness! No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money” (Matt 6:19-24).
If you are a believer in Christ trust God completely for all the rightful blessings in your life. If you become rich towards God in investing your time, talents and finance you will inherit all the rightful blessings in your life as promised by God. If you forget His word and decide to serve the sole interests of Mammon you may somehow gain it but ultimately loss all the rightful blessings of God in your every aspect of life for both time and eternity.
|Sin or worship sunday ?|
“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.”-Heb: 12:2
|Drosera eating fly|
Eg: Nepenthes, Drosera and Dionia.
Many creatures including crawling pests, insects and reptiles are very much attracted to this plants design, charm, color and beauty and alight on these plants. Immediately this plant kills these creatures and digests them. Similarly below the
Video shows mouse falling into flesh-eating plant Nepenthes spathulata 2
Danger: The mouse doesn't realize that it's standing on a flesh-eating plant..
Until it's too late......................
|Little shop of Horrors|
- There’s a carnivorous plant so large that it gorges up pests and rats - and it even digests the teeth and bones.
- Footage of an unfortunate mouse declining into one has been uploaded to YouTube, with over one and a half million users watching the ill-fated creature become lunch to a plant nepenthes spatulata had become an eye jerking event worldwide.
- Nepenthes spathulata – is a part of the pitcher plant family – the fatal piece of vegetation is found on the islands of Java and Sumatra in Indonesia.
- Nepenthes spathulata isn't quite as terrifying as the vicious human-eating plant called Audrey II from the 1986 movie Little Shop of Horrors - but is still fairly frightening.
- Its stem can grow to five metres in length, with the ‘upper pitcher’ that
captures animals reaching about a foot in length.
Tough titty Audrey II
- Animals are ensnared into its wide opened-like mouth to drown or die of fatigue before being slowly liquefied by digestive enzymes.
- Recently a researcher on natural history Stewart McPherson, who runs Red fern Natural History Productions, discovered a new genus of pitcher plant during an assignment to Mount Victoria in the Philippines along with fellow botanists Alastair Robinson and Volker Heinrich.
- The team collectively said
in a statement: 'That one of the largest carnivorous plants has remained
undiscovered until the 21st century is noteworthy.
- 'Many pitcher plants snare not only insects, but also pests including mice and rats, and the new species - Nepenthes attenboroughii - is certainly large enough to catch such big prey!'
- Details of the discovery, named Nepenthes attenboroughii in honor of naturalist Sir David Attenborough, were published in the Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society.
- Mr McPherson, from Poole, told Mail Online: 'The victim drowns in the pitcher and acids and enzymes in the fluid within the trap collapses thus becoming the remains of the prey.
(To be continued...........)
1. Morphology by Wikipedia-free encyclopedia
2.Daily Mail http://www.whatsonchengdu.com/tag-%20Nepenthes%20attenboroughii.html
3. Papam yokka swarupam by C K Kumar (Botany lecturer) –Meeru jaya jeevitham pondhagalaru, Pg 8-9 (Translated and expanded by the author Sreedhar Jeshurun)