Best Blogger Tips KING of Jeshurun THE TEMPTATION ! | KING of Jeshurun


Receive E-Mail Updates:

Pin It


Get Gadget

THE TEMPTATION !

|
Unknown | Saturday, July 07, 2012 | | | | | | | | | | | | Best Blogger Tips Be the first to comment!

Serpent
Devil in the form of snake in Eden
THE SEED- PART 2
We are having war with powers and principalities, the devil knew what he was doing, he had a plan how to destroy the humanity, he came up once and also planted something in Adam which live in work and progress[more powerful than a nuclear Bomb] without his intruding. It’s neither God tempts us.

“When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire [old sin nature] and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death” [James 1:13-15].
Mina In mecca Saudi Arabia
Jamarat in Mina of Saudi Arabia

Thousands of Muslim pilgrims stone the walls, in a ritual called "Jamarat," symbolising stoning the devil, in Mina near the Saudi holy city of Mecca

Chanting “God is great,” millions of Muslims stone pillars representing the devil in a symbolic rejection of temptation on the second day of their annual hajj pilgrimage, a day that also marks the start of the Islamic holiday of Eid al-Adha.Vast crowds cast pebbles as they flowed past the three pillars, which now resemble curved walls, in a four-level sprawling concrete structure built to expedite the flow of pilgrims. The ritual will be repeated for two more days, with participants eventually throwing stones at all three pillars.The ritual in the desert valley of Mina commemorates Abraham’s stoning of the devil, who is said to have appeared three times to the prophet to tempt him.

When the devil tempted the humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ.The Devil came tempting all the worldly and carnal desires of the humanity but Jesus resisted all these carnal desires.

Matthew 4

The Temptation of Jesus

1 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted there by the devil. 2 For forty days and forty nights he fasted and became very hungry.

3 During that time the devil came and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become loaves of bread.”

4 But Jesus told him, “No! The Scriptures say,‘People do not live by bread alone,but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.”

temptation of Jesus
The temptation of Jesus
5 Then the devil took him to the holy city, Jerusalem, to the highest point of the Temple, 6 and said, “If you are the Son of God, jump off! For the Scriptures say,

‘He will order his angels to protect you.And they will hold you up with their handsso you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.”

7 Jesus responded, “The Scriptures also say, ‘You must not test the Lord your God.”

8 Next the devil took him to the peak of a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.

9 “I will give it all to you,” he said, “if you will kneel down and worship me.”

10 “Get out of here, Satan,” Jesus told him. “For the Scriptures say,

‘You must worship the Lord your God

and serve only him.”

11 Then the devil went away, and angels came and took care of Jesus

Temptation history since creation
Temptation since the creation Joesph,Daniel and Christ resisted the temptation
And someday when all of us will stand before God and give an account of himself, we won’t be able to indicate that the devil tempted us and all our life was not only involved to fight against the devil. So this mean that we were given something with what we would resist the temptation. Devil in no way can approach a redeemed believer, not through your body, not through your spirit not through your soul, the only 1 way he can communicate with you is the sin flesh (Old sin nature) living in you, which dragging and entailing you without the involving of devil. The believer cannot be demonized or demon possessed because the devil fears the seed of the Holy Spirit in us so that he will indirectly working through the seed of [Old sin nature] implanted in us.The redeemed Believer never falls prey as vicitm to devil to be demon possessed but will be influenced by devil if he he is weak in his faith and in the word of God.

Devil or Divine
Devil's or Divine Voice ?
Rom 7:14-25“We know that the law* is spiritual, but I am not. I am so human. Sin rules me as if I were its slave. I don’t understand why I act the way I do. I don’t do the good I want to do, and I do the evil I hate. And if I don’t want to do what I do, that means I agree that the law is good. But I am not really the one doing the evil. It is sin living in me that does it. Yes, I know that nothing good lives in me I mean nothing good lives in the part of me that is not spiritual. I want to do what is good, but I don’t do it. I don’t do the good that I want to do. I do the evil that I don’t want to do. So if I do what I don’t want to do, then I am not really the one doing it. It is the sin living in me that does it. So I have learned this rule: When I want to do good, evil is there with me. In my mind I am happy with Gods law. But I see another law working in my body. That law makes war against the law that my mind accepts. That other law working in my body is the law of sin, and that law makes me its prisoner. What a miserable person I am! Who will save me from this body that brings me death? I thank God for his salvation through Jesus Christ our Lord! So in my mind I am a slave to Gods law, but in my sinful self I am a slave to the law of sin.

“For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, SOLD under sin. For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I”. [Rom 7:14-15]


How can u keep on doing something you hate? Will it hurt if you cut your hand? Will you still cut it if you hate it? You don’t want to cut yourself, why do you do it? How to control this flesh? It’s a constant conflict inside me and you.

Temptation
You can defeat temptation
Many people think since we got saved, our spirit reborn and our old sin nature went on the cross and we live a happy life. Our old sin nature has to be crucified  in our day to day Christian lives. When you speak to it’s death, when you point it at the door, it is blind, ild sin nature does whatever it wants in our lives, and we just observe how the freedom of old sin nature ruin our lives. We don’t want to hurt our close people, we hate it, but we do it, we can’t control it, and we observe how flesh tries to defeat you and me.

Rom 7:17 “Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me”. I am reborn, I don’t want to sin, this is how I know that I am reborn I hate sin and I admit that Gods law is a good thing. We don’t want to sin because sin brings us disappointments. It’s not us doing but a sin! How do we get rid of it?

Many people don’t understand Gods plan. There on the cross Jesus defeated the father of sin, but old sin nature still alive, it’s still living in reborn people, in people who love God.

prayer
Family Prayer
Rom 7:18 “For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but [how] to perform that which is good I find not. 19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelled in me. So we can’t sanctify Flesh or persuade flesh. Flesh doesn’t obey to anybody.Believers needed more prayer even fasting prayer.

That Jesus always said:"Keep watching and praying that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak." [Matthew 26:41]

"Keep watching and praying that you may not come into temptation; the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."[Mark 14:38]

Rom 7:24 “O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

Submit to God
Submit to God
And here on the verse 25 Paul was not thanking God for freedom from sin, he was just thanking God. 25 I thank God... So then with the mind I I serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin. ----who does see a freedom in this verse? ))). Why did Jesus gave you freedom at everything but not over the flesh? I am whole sold to God but why do I still have sin in me? How do I kill it? How do I resist it? The devil was defeated by Jesus. But the enemy transfered through the seed of a man, and it is our war, and we must defeat it, and we must win it by the power of the Holy spirit.

“Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also, reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life” [Gal 6:7-8].


“For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery” [Gal 5:1].



Bibliography:



Do you Like this message..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Best Blogger TipsComment here

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails

KING OF JESHURUN

KING OF JESHURUN
Is The Privileged Member Of 100 Best " COALITION OF TORAH OBSERVANT MESSIANIC CONGREGATIONS"

Join KING OF Jeshurun FB Page