Best Blogger Tips KING of Jeshurun REMEMBERING GOOD FRIDAY! | KING of Jeshurun


Receive E-Mail Updates:

Pin It


Get Gadget

REMEMBERING GOOD FRIDAY!

|
Unknown | Thursday, April 21, 2011 | | | | | | Best Blogger Tips Be the first to comment!


Good friday is about Jesus
Amazing Grace

Words by John Newton 1779

Amazing Grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!

I once was lost, but now am found
Was blind, but now I see.
'Twas Grace that taught my heart to fear,
And Grace my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Through many dangers, toils, and snares
I have already come.
'Tis Grace hath brought me safe thus far
And Grace will lead me home.
The Lord has promised good to me.
His Word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures.
When we've been there ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun,
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we'd first begun.

IT'S BY GRACE IN FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE!
"For by grace you have been saved through faith,and that not of yourselves;it is the gift of God,Not of works,let anyone should boast"(Eph 2:8-9).
I was thinking how better I can describe the GOOD FRIDAY!. As our Vedas have proclaimed "Papoham papa karmaham papapapathma papa sambhava thrahimamkrupayadeva Anyadha seranam nasthi thvameva saranam mama"-[Manusmrithi Ch.2] (Iam a sinner,Iam doing sin,I have spirit (nature) of sin,O!Gracious God who shows love to those who surrender, I have no other refuge thou art my refuge).

The word of God says:-

a) "She will give birth to a son, and you will name him Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.” (Matt 1:21).

b) "
On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.” (Mark 2:17).

c) "
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins" (matt 26:28).

d)
"...The blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin"(I John 1:7).
"Asathoma sadgamaya thamasoma jyothirgamaya mruthyorma amruthangamaya Om shanthi shanthi shanthi hi! [Bruhadaranya upanishad 6,7,8] (Oh God lead me from unreality/falsehood to truth, lead me from darkness to light,lead me from death to eternal life and give me peace! Peace! Peace).

The word of God says :-
a) Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (john 14:6).

b)
“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”(John 8:12).

c)
“I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life" (John 5;24).

"In the name of Allah,Most Gracious,Most Merciful.Praise be to Allah,the Cherisher and sustainer of the worlds;Most Gracious,Most Merciful;Master of the day of Judgement.You do we worship,and your aid do we seek.Show us the straight way.................."(Sura Al-Fatiha 1-6).

As the word of God says: "For all have sinned and fall short (missed the mark) of the glory (essence) of God" (Rom 3:23).I was lost without realizing the fact that I was lost and was self righteous. The reason I realized made me a lost man in the “The Lost World"  the world lost in the sight of God by ORIGINAL  SIN ADAM! 

My friend If you a have doubt that what the word SIN actually means? The answer is: sin is anything contrary to the character of God, or acting independently of God and His provision. Sin is coming short of God's righteousness (Rom 3:23).The first sin in the human race was an act of disobedience to the will of God: "But from the tree of the Knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat" (Gen 2:17) was the divine mandate.

When man sinned there came a huge barrier composed of bricks between mankind and God.

1) The first brick is: The penalty of sin "For the wages of sin is death "(Rom 6:23).

2) The second brick is the physical birth:"Man is born physically alive but spiritually dead, separated from and unable to have fellowship with God. And you were dead in your trespasses and sins" (Eph 2:1). 

3) The third brick is man's relative righteousness: No matter how good man may be, his human righteousness is completely unacceptable to God.” For all of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous deeds are like a filthy garment" (Isa 64:6).

4) The fourth Brick is the character of God: His divine essence. Man can never measure upto the divine attributes of perfect God. No one is as good as God. "There is none who does good, there is not even one" (Rom 3:12).

5) The fifth brick is man's position in Adam :"For as in Adam all die"(I Cor 15:22) Adam's fall and subsequent spiritual death not only disqualified all humanity from fellowship with God, but also limited the physical span of the human race.

With this bricks stacked against us, the barrier is truly insurmountable and impassable. No human being and no human heroes and villains like Alexander the Great, Napoleon Bonoparte, Chengis khan, Lenin, Stalin, Mao zedong, Adolph Hitler and any history of the world can break through this obstruction.

All Mankind is born on the wrong side of the barrier hopelessly separated from any relationship with God. God always knew that man, through his negative volition, would alienate himself from his creator. Consequently, in eternity past God the Father designed a perfect plan to remove the barrier. He sent His Son, Jesus Christ to be judged for our sins on the cross to bring man from enmity to peace with God. Even though Jesus Christ removed the barrier, your relationship with God depends on you. Only one issue remains: What do you think of Jesus Christ? but not what do we think of us is the Issue. Man either thinks himself good or bad from the area of his strength or weakness. Only one decision separates you from God. If you believe in Christ you cross the line of separation and receive God's gift of eternal life. My dear friend this was the perfect situation about me and the fallen mankind but praise be to God for making me and mankind to be his children by accepting Christ.
And I accepted Christ at my tender age of 13 years and your positive volition will make your eternity confirmed of your eternal life reserved and insured.
 
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only son(Jesus),begottenthat whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"(John 3:16).


"He who believes in the son (Jesus Christ) has eternal life; but he who does not obey (the command to believe in) the son (Jesus) shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on Him" (John 3:36).


My Friend! This Good Friday! Accept Christ and be saved!


"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me"(Rev 3:20).


“Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved–you and your household”(Acts 16:31).


That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved"(Rom 10:9-10).

-Sreedhar Jeshurun
Bibliography: 
a)The Vedas 
b) The Holy'Quran' by Abdullah Yousuf Ali 
c)The 'Barrier' by R B Thieme Jr
d)The Holy 'Bible'(kjv)
e)Photos:'The Passion of Christ' movie by Mel Gibson.
Do you Like this message..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Best Blogger TipsComment here

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails

KING OF JESHURUN

KING OF JESHURUN
Is The Privileged Member Of 100 Best " COALITION OF TORAH OBSERVANT MESSIANIC CONGREGATIONS"

Join KING OF Jeshurun FB Page