Best Blogger Tips KING of Jeshurun BE A BLESSING! | KING of Jeshurun


Receive E-Mail Updates:

Pin It


Get Gadget

BE A BLESSING!

|
Unknown | Tuesday, April 12, 2011 | | | | Best Blogger Tips Be the first to comment!


Be a blessing to others
Introduction:Today let’s learn how to be blessing to others. There are a lot of people who are successful in this world. They’ve accomplished their goals in the public eye. But being successful isn’t just about what you make happen for yourself, it does about what you make happen for others. It’s when you realize, “God has blessed me not to just sit on my throne and let everybody see my accomplishments; God has blessed me to be a blessing to others. God has helped me to win so I can help somebody else win.” In other words, it’s when you realize, “God helped me overcome this addiction, now I’m going to go find somebody and help them overcome.” Or, “God has blessed me with a happy family. I’m going to go find a family that’s struggling and help them get back on track.” That’s what being successful really all is about. Today, look for ways to help others succeed. Reach back and give freely of the talents and abilities you’ve been given. As you do, you’ll rise up higher and live in the fullness of the blessing God has prepared for you!

Some Inspiring Bible quotes regarding to be Blessing for others:
Help your brother
Deuteronomy 15:11
There will always be poor people in the land. Therefore I command you
to be open handed toward your brothers and toward the poor and needy in
your land.


Leviticus 19:10
Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that
have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the alien. I am the LORD your
God.

Leviticus 23:22
When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges
of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Leave them for
the poor and the alien. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 25:35
" 'If one of your countrymen becomes poor and is unable to support
himself among you, help him as you would an alien or a temporary
resident, so he can continue to live among you.

Psalm 37:25-26
I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread.They are always generous and lend freely; their children will be blessed.

Psalm 41:1-2
Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the LORD delivers him in
times of trouble. The LORD will protect him and preserve his life; he
will bless him in the land and not surrender him to the desire of his
foes.

Psalm 112:9
He has scattered abroad his gifts to the poor, his righteousness endures forever; his horn will be lifted high in honor.

Proverbs 11:24-25
One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly,
but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes
others will himself be refreshed.

Proverbs 14:21
He who despises his neighbor sins, but blessed is he who is kind to the needy.

Proverbs 19:17
He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done.

Proverbs 22:9

A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor.

Proverbs 28:27
He who gives to the poor will lack nothing, but he who closes his eyes to them receives many curses.

Proverbs 31:20
She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy.

Isaiah 58:10
And if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the
needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and
your night will become like the noonday.

Ezekiel 16:49
Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were
arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and
needy.

Matthew 6:1-4
"Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be
seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in
heaven. "So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with
trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to
be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward
in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know
what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret.
Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

By blessing others you will become great
Matthew 25:34-40
"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are
blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I
was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed
me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to
visit me.' "Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see
you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?
When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and
clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to

and go to visit you?’“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.



Conclusion: what goes around comes around.!

give and it will be given to you
There is story told about giving being a blessing to others.His name was Fleming, and he was a poor Scottish farmer. One day, while trying to make out  living for his family, he heard a cry for help coming from a nearby bog. He dropped his tools and ran to the bog. There, mired to his waist in black muck,was a terrified boy, screaming and struggling to free himself. Farmer Fleming saved the lad from what could have been a slow and terrifying death. The next day, a fancy carriage pulled up to the Scotsman's sparse surroundings. An elegantly dressed nobleman stepped out and introduced himself as the father of the boy Farmer Fleming had saved. "I want to repay you," said the nobleman. "You saved my son's life." "No, I can't accept payment for what I did," the Scottish farmer replied, waving off the offer. At that moment, the farmer's own son came to the door of the family hovel."Is that your son?" the nobleman asked. "Yes," the farmer replied proudly. "I'll make you a deal. Let me take him and give him a good education. If the lad is anything like his father, he'll grow to a man you can be proud of." And that he did. In time, Farmer Fleming's son graduated from St. Mary's Hospital Medical School in London, and went on to become known throughout the world as the noted Sir Alexander Fleming, the discoverer of Penicillin. Years afterward, the nobleman's son was stricken with pneumonia.What saved him? Penicillin, The name of the nobleman? Lord Randolph Churchill,His son's name? Sir Winston Churchill. Someone once said what goes around comes around. 

Jesus said it another way In bible Luke 6:38: "Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over,will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you".
Do you Like this message..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Best Blogger TipsComment here

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails

KING OF JESHURUN

KING OF JESHURUN
Is The Privileged Member Of 100 Best " COALITION OF TORAH OBSERVANT MESSIANIC CONGREGATIONS"

Join KING OF Jeshurun FB Page